Puhdas Lahti (Clean Lahti) event brand
Puhdas Lahti is a concept for environmentally responsible events, based on fruitful co-operation between event organisers, various units of the City of Lahti and the local business life. Objectives:
- To reduce the ecological load of public events and their environmental effects on the living conditions of residents.
- To improve the environmental consciousness and responsibility of event organisers.
- To enhance co-operation between various parties involved in organising events.
- To provide all event organisers with the opportunity to be involved in new kind of co-operation with the city.
- To create new jobs for young people.
The GreenCity programme’s Puhdas Lahti operations model aims to create a scalable framework for organising environmentally responsible events that can be offered to all event organisers.
For a long time, the sustainable development ha...
Puhdas Lahti is a concept for environmentally r...
Cyclist as a designer